July 28, 2007

Good Day

Hello,

This blog is devoted to the ousting of Rep. Thaddeus McCotter (R - Michigan) from his current seat as the Representative of the eleventh congressional district of Michigan.

The man is a rubber stamp of Bush's policies. He supports the war, is against stem cell research, and is an example of everything wrong with the Republican Party.

In 2006, an underfunded and underappreciated radio host, Tony Trupiano ran against Rep. McCotter. He lost, of course, but managed to keep Bad Thad under 55% of the vote. I have no idea whether Tony is going to run again. But with any attention from the DCCC, this is a race that can be won for the Democrats.

I will attempt to demonstrate some of the many reasons that this race should recieve as much attention as any in 2008.

1 comment:

online health store said...

Hi Everybody,
You really did a great job. I found your blog very interesting and very informative. I think your blog is great information source & I like your way of writing and explaining the topics. Keep it up. I'm going to follow your blog.